Channel bonding in 2.4.0-test1

From: Andreas Ehliar (ehliar@lysator.liu.se)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 14:40:33 EST

Is channel bonding supposed to work in 2.4.0-test1?

I couldn't get it to work in anything but abysmally slow speeds. (I'm using
two RT 8139 based cards in each machine and cross over TP cables to connect
them.)

I don't think it is the rt8139 driver that is failing since the connection
is working fine without channel bonding enabled.

(It also works fine with bonding enabled and only one card enslaved)

regards
Andreas Ehliar