Re: Dumb question for off-list discussion -- WAS: ULTRA ATA/100 announced

From: CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 23:49:58 EST

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 05:30:25PM -0700, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Bryan -TheBS- Smith wrote:
>
> > To hit the largest bunch of techo-masters, I ask this question (and
> > we should probably take it off list):
>
> You missed the point.........Linux got the jump on MircoSoft!
> WTF, I work with industry for the past 4-6 months to make sure that Linux
> leads the way and all you have to offer is to take it off the list?

Dude. I seriously appreciate your efforts (and that's not an arse-kiss...
I would've loved to use SCSI on my system but due to lack of $$'s I
had to go IDE... the fact that it's getting better and better and that
Linux has kickarse support for it makes me and my wallet rejoice :) but
if you continue like this you'll have an anurism and die.

THEN where will IDE support for Linux be? :)

(And we seriously beat microsoft to this?)

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

'He had position, but I was determined to score.' -- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'