Re: ULTRA ATA/100 announced

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 01:37:18 EST

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Anthony Barbachan wrote:

> > > then 2 devices to an IDE channel. Or connect a scanner through IDE?
> >
> > Yes!
> >

> Tell us more. How is this done?

That is an announcement for another day.
        Once I perfect the disconnect...
        Selection queue...
        Service request interrupt...

You will hear about it........trust me.....
It took me 6 hours to think it into reality.
Then another 6 weeks to make it functional.

If I tell you everything I have up the old sleeve, then the surprize is lost.

Again you have to do more than think outside of the BOX, it must be done
without one.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy