Re: reiserfs being part of the kernel: it's not just the code

From: Hans Reiser (hans@reiser.to)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 03:52:08 EST

I would love to work towards defining a set of journaling related VFS operations
in 2.5, and using them, and rewriting reiserfs in 2.5 to use them where they
differ from what we have now. I would not like to have that be an excuse for
our exclusion until that is done. I am a pretty simple guy.

Your email is well written.

Hans