Too much work to do for 3com Tornado 100 Mbit/s

From: Guus Sliepen (guus@warande3094.warande.uu.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 06:32:06 EST

Hello,

There's a problem in 2.4.0-test1-ac10 (which is not in 2.2.15) with the
3com Tornado 100 Mbit/s cards. Inserting the 3c59x module works fine, the
card is detected. But when I ifconfig the interface, it starts complaining
it has too much work to do in interrupt. Fiddling with module parameters
doesn't help.

If it is required, I can get some more details.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Guus Sliepen.