Re: [LINUX-ABIT] Re: ABIT -- GENTUS Linux Steals GPL CODE AGAIN!!

From: Aaron D. Turner (aturner@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 01:30:21 EST

James,

Considering how many free hosting for open source projects there are
(SourceForge comes to mind), why not just start a project for your
"emergency boot floppy" and upload the kernel source. Won't cost you one
cent to do so.

That or talk to Richard Stallman and convince him that this requirement in
the GPL is stupid. (Good luck!)

Complaining about the GPL requirements on linux-kernel isn't going to help
you any.

--
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/