2.2.16 + Perc module

From: Nicholas Marouf (marouf@earlham.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 11:35:10 EST

Hi,
        I know the percraid module has only been in support / release for about
a month now. I am wondering why it is not included in the kernel source.
I am not able to recompile and have a working machine with out that
driver. Are there any ideas of how I can get around this, or if their is
some sort of patch that I might need to run, and then vola get that
driver. :)

my kernel hacking experience is pretty limited, so please bear with me
folks.

thanks a lot for all your help.
Nick