Linux 2.2.16 errata patch set

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 17:54:33 EST

A few People hit problems with 2.2.16. Because its important that people can
run 2.2.16 due to the security fixes I've placed an errata update on
http://www.linux.org.uk that fixes the key problems that have prevented
some users being able to upgrade

o Fix lockd tcp connect attack problem reported on BUGTRAQ
o Fix the problems with md software raid
o Fix the FIN foodfight problem with irix (one bug ours one irix)
o Fix a debugging printk on the Alpha
o 2.2.16 did not do audio with some cdroms
o I2O scsi crashed on boot if non modular
o Yamaha PCI audio only builds modular
o ES1371 revision 8 cards did not work
o Initio scsi cards crashed on unload/reload

http://www.linux.org.uk/VERSION/2.2.16combo

Alan