Linux 2.4.0test1-ac15 OOPS-o-matic

From: Aaron Tiensivu (mojomofo@mojomofo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 00:11:14 EST

> 2.4.0-test1-ac15

Unfortunately any box, post-ac12, and starting on ac13 when those buffer
bugs went in, has OOPS on boot once it tries to open the swap partition, sometimes sooner.

So, for now, ac12 is the last working kernel for me..

:-(

It looks like sct's fixes aren't doing the trick.

--
Don't rush me, I'm leaving. This wound is, still bleeding,
from the promise of more lies. I'll let go in good time.

Don't expect the waitress to grok sed commands when taking your order.