Re: Who owns qlogicisp?

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 12:21:49 EST

the file Documentation/BUG-HUNTING tells you what to do. Roughly, you need
to do this:

a) why try to narrow down a single person when you can send your
message to a dozen (or a hundred - the more the merrier) of approximately
appropriate people?

b) post your oops, thoughts, analysis, data to linux-kernel list and
someone maybe (just maybe) will be interested enough (and have time) to
fix your problem.

Regards,
Tigran