Re: Linux 2.2.17pre3

From: CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 09:14:41 EST

On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 01:49:03PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@msu.edu> writes:
>
> > My intention was that it would be a pass-through: you plug the
> > cable from the keyboard into one end and plug the other end of
> > the device into the keyboard port. Then actually installing it
> > would be trivial: reach behind the machine, pull out the keyboard
> > cable, plug in the device, plug the keyboard cable into the
> > device.
>
> Heck. What if there is a mask that covers the plugs and you need a key
> to unlock all the connectors? Not that uncommon for public computer
> pools.

Well you could always have sex with the administrator, who prolly hasn't
gotten laid in years (cybering don't count) thereby gaining his grattitude
and with the promise of more sex gaining access to the keyboard port.

Hey, anything is possible.

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

'He had position, but I was determined to score.' -- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'