Re: Apparent IDE troubles

From: Mike Panetta (mpanetta@applianceware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 12:12:40 EST

I get the same thing on the i-opener with any of the later
kernels. It can't get any drive info from my harddrive
for some reason. Unfortunately noone will respond to
the message I sent to the list earlier. (atleast a usefull one)
I would have expected some sort of response since this is one
of the bugs that is to be tested (in ac's release notes).

What kind of machine is this that you are having the problem with?

And what kind of hard drive(s)?

Thanks,
Mike Panetta