Re: kernel panic: raid1 + loop

From: Goswin Brederlow (goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 16:50:19 EST

I'm using 2.4.0-test1-ac7 and also have problems with loopback

losetup -d /dev/loop/XXX

leaves the file attached to that device somehow locked. You cannot
open it for write anymore (while you can open it for write while it is
attached).

You also can't reatach the file to a loopback anymore.

So I wonder how you reintegrate the file into your raid. Your "losetup
/dev/loop/XXX file" call should fail (unless the bug was partly
fixed).

MfG
        Goswin