Re: WWW Linux Sparc-32 SMP

From: Anton Blanchard (anton@linuxcare.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:44:59 EST

> Anton, I never heard anything with respect to the problems we experienced
> when trying to boot 2.4.0-test1 where it would freak when it came to executing
> the init scripts. Any ideas?

My SMP test machine (SuperSparc CPUs) is running fine with vger
2.4.0-test1-ac21. As a temporary measure I have made available an anoncvs
mirror of vger. This will move in the next few weeks (progsoc.org is in
Australia).

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@progsoc.org:/vger-cvs login

password anoncvs

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@progsoc.org:/vger-cvs co linux

If you have problems with this kernel I probably made an incorrect change
when updating the hypersparc mm stuff.

Cheers,
Anton