RE: Bug In ide-probe.c in 2.2.10 and +

From: Isabelle, Francois (Isabellf@Teknor.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 07:36:04 EST

I just want to make sure I make myself clear.

        I have a regular drive on hda ( a quantum fireball se 4.3G ) and a
sandisk ( 30MB Compact Flash ) on hdb.

        If I use hdb=ataflash with kernel 2.2.15, hda will not get
(noprobe=1, present=0) as parameters, since the probe on hdb will not take
place, that's it?

Francois Isabelle - isabellf@teknor.com
FAE: Designer, Applications Sofware
FAE: Concepteur, Logiciel d'Applications
Teknor Applicom, a Kontron Company
Fax:(450) 437-5254