Re: Problem (only on Linux) with SCSI Disk after installation of Windows 2000

From: Dietmar Schnabel (dietmar.schnabel@aon.at)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 12:52:32 EST

I have already tried to format one dos partition on the drive. That works
without problems (I did the format with fdisk from windows 98 and then a
format ...

It did not help so far... I don't want to erase the existing linux
partitions on that drive.

Maybe i really end up erasing the drive completly. (Even if working linux
partitions are on that drive..)

Dietmar