Re: More PCI races... (wake_up_process)

From: breed@almaden.ibm.com
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 19:01:31 EST

Interestingly enough, just yesterday I wanted to use wake_up_process and
found that it is not an exported symbol... Is there a reason for this? I
would like to use it in my module, and was wondering what the easiest way
of doing it was...

ben

George Anzinger <george@pioneer.net>@vger.rutgers.edu on 06/20/2000
04:42:24 PM