Re: 2.2.16 fatal Oops

From: Whit (whit@transpect.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 13:03:21 EST

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:25:22PM +0400, kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:

> > So he recently sent another (for 2.2.16), which was at the bottom of my
> > report, but which actually doesn't apply ...
>
> Well, apply it by hands. What is the problem?

Okay, I've hand-applied it, and am compiling that now. Guess it didn't work
automatically because the line number was a couple off? Just hadn't had a
reason to hand-patch anything in C before, and was hesitant about possibly
introducing more trouble, rather than finding a way out of it. But since you
say it's okay.... So if I don't come back with a crash report within a week
or two ... I can stop feeling obliged to make a nuisance of myself, because
the fix is really in ; )

Thanks again,

 \/\/ I-I I T
 Blauvelt