Re: kswapd infinite loop

From: Garst R. Reese (reese@isn.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 22:23:11 EST

"Juan J. Quintela" wrote:

> Hi
> sorry, I missread this mail first time, correct address is:
> http://carpanta.dc.fi.udc.es/~quintela/kernel/2.4.0-test1-ac22-riel/kswapd_03.patch
>
> If you are testing this patch, you can be also interested in the
> alloc_pages one in the same dir.
>
> Later, Juan.
Thanks. ATM I'm trying to keep up with the test2-pre patches so I won't
have any big surprises when 2.4 hits. It's starting to get boring
because my simple UP PIImmx LT with 96M doesn't seem to be very good at
finding bugs. Poor me.
However, if there are specific tests needed for this type of machine,
let me know.
Garst