RE: New Driver - Creative Nomad II MP3 Player

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 08:34:50 EST

For USB drivers, send them to the USB subsystem
maintainer (me). In general, see the linux/MAINTAINERS
file for who to send new drivers or patches to.
It's also appropriate to post them to linux-kernel
or (for USB) linux-usb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net.

~Randy
|Randy Dunlap Intel Corp., DAL Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com 503-696-2055|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone |
|and may not represent the views of my employer. |