Re: Microsoft NT/W2K/Linux NTFS Repair/Debug Tool

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 10:19:13 EST

Jorge,

Sorry. This program is only for Windows NT 4 and W2K and will not ever
run on Linux, DOS, or any other OS without Microsft's express
permission. We only have permission to use Microsoft NTFS IP to provide
NTFS tools for Microsoft platforms and only for assisting Microsft
customers who have valid licenses to Microsoft technology. This tool
can only be used to repair and debug NTFS volumes on Microsoft
platforms, and cannot be used for any other purpose. You also must have
an MSDN DDK license to use it, since it has some dependencies on DDK
DLL's, and will run correctly unless the DDK is installed. You must
also be running Service Pack 4 on NT 4 or later to use the tool.

:-)

Jeff