Re: Your IDE command stuff (was Re: OT: IDE controlers)

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:36:50 EST

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Ach, Andre - not so negative!
>
> I'd second this. I've had vaguely productive discussions with Castlewood which
> included them telling us which parport interface they had licensed and the
> like.

Fine...

I really do not like it when I get a request from users and then contact
the company for information to verify support and feature capablity and
get told we have not interest in Linux. Dec 16, 1999.

I am out on this topic........maybe they might remember where my phone
number is and call me........

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy