Linux-2.4.0-test2

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:06:35 EST

There's a "test2" kernel out there now, integrating most of the -ac
patches, and some code that wasn't in -ac.

Normally, when you integrate almost 5MB of patches, bad things happen.
This time, a miracle occurred. As I uploaded the resultant kernel, a
specter of the holy penguin appeared before me, and said "It is Good. It
is Bugfree".

As if wanting to re-assure me that yes, it really =was= the holy penguin,
it finally added "Do you have any Herring?" before fading out in a puff of
holy penguin-smoke. Only a faint whiff of rancid fish remains as I type in
these words..

In short, not only are most of Alan's patches integrated, I have it on
higher authority that the result is perfect.

So if it doesn't compile for you, you must be doing something wrong.

                Linus