2.2.16: ISDN doesn't work

From: Sven Kirmess (sven.kirmess@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 15:18:18 EST

With the 2.2.16 and the 2.2.17pre6 Kernel my ISDN doesn't work as
expected. A connection is closed immediately after it has been
established. After a couple of this "trials" the connections stays
established.

I have an internal ELSA card.

The card worked just perfect with kernels up to 2.2.15.

This bug is a little bit expensive because I pay for each connection
an initial fee. :-(

Please let me know if I can supply additional information or log.

Sven