Linux 2.4.0-test2-ac2

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 16:38:05 EST

Since people started running ac1 I've put out an ac2 with the various reverts
people pointed out fixed and some important furthe fixes done

Ok since people kept using 2.4.0test2-ac1 (it was meant as a reference) here
is an ac2

2.4.0test2-ac2

o Fix the elevator bug (Jens Axboe)
o Fix gcc 2.7.2 building (Various)
o Fix building with CONFIG_NET=n (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix memory copy cases with gcc 2.96 (Philipp Thomas)
o Fix 8390 non modular not exporting syms (Sang-yong Suh)
        | different fix but Sang-yong found the bug
o Fix compiled in I2O bug (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix UFS indirect bug (Marcel Waldvogel)
o Fix ppdev init bug (Mikolaj J. Habryn)
o pcibios_penalize_isa_irq cannot be __init (Chris Wedgewood)
o Fix scripts/kernel-doc regexp (Tim Waugh)
o Fix comx symbols needed (Kjaratan Maraas)
        | Probably the comx proc code is what needs sorting for real
o Fix coda crash (Steven Smith)
o FIx ambiguous CPU name problem on config (Niels Jensen)
o Fix sisfb breakage (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
o FIx i810 audio memory scribbles (Vladimir V. Klenov)