Weird problems with filemap in 2.2.17pre5+

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia (german@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 16:00:13 EST

        Hello,

        I'm having strange problems when trying to play files with mpg123,
if I suspend the mpg123 while playing and then make a bg the soundfile is
played very fast and with lot of noise. I suppose this is related to the
filemap.c and related changes in pre5, as pre4 works perfectly and no
version after pre5 (up to pre9) works right.

        Thanks, if you need more info I'll send it to you, the problem is
that there is no crash, just an acceleration.

        - german