Re: XFree86 4.0.1 is good.

From: john.cavan@sympatico.ca
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 17:33:26 EST

Just a note to this. The DRI code for the Voodoo3 in the current
development kernels is out of date with the DRI development source in
the X tree. If you use the driver from the kernel source, 3D hardware
acceleration is disabled in XFree86 4.0.1. The latest additions in the
DRI CVS tree work fine with 2.4.0-test2-ac2 on my machine, and they have
finally begun to support some AGP stuff.

John