kernel compilation options

From: Andrea Ferraris (a.ferraris@tin.it)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 08:09:42 EST

How does you can know which options have been enabled (and/or disabled)
in a kernel compilation if you have only more the kernel binary and no more
the Makefile of the compiling?

Sorry for my beastly English and if you can understand and reply, thanks
in advance and, please, cc the reply also to my address (I'm subscribed, but
sometimes I loose some list's mails). If you can't understand, letme know and anyway

best regards,
                Andrea Ferraris