[OOPS] Joystick drivers in test3-pre2

From: Ilia Mirkin (imirkin@imirkin.dyn.dhs.org)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 11:25:39 EST

Hi,

I have found a reproduceable oops when doing the following:

modprobe analog
rmmod analog
insmod ns558

When I modprobe analog, it loads the gameport module as well as the analog
module. I compiled the kernel such that the "main" joystick stuff was
compiled in (i.e. I said "y" to CONFIG_JOYSTICK, but i said "m" to
CONFIG_INPUT_NS558 and CONFIG_INPUT_ANALOG). After the oops, lsmod said
that the ns558 module was "initializing" and the use count was 1.

I am including both oopses that I got, and then ran through ksymoops.

BTW, I am not subscribed to the list, so CC any replies to me.

        --Ilia