about coexistence of netfilter and Linux TC

From: zhang zhishou (zhang.zhishou@mchp.siemens.de)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:58:53 EST

Hi , Folks:

In the future 2.4 Linux Kernel, is there any modification on Linux
Traffic Control?

Can I use netfilter (firewall and NAT) and Linux Traffic control
simultaeously in the same kernel?
Do they conflict with each other? I am wondering they may share some
common variables in kernel.

Can you give me some URL about netfilter and linux traffic control?
Kernel -level information such as how the packets traverse in the kernel
is welcomed.

Please send reply to my email address. I am not on the kernel list.

Thanks in advance.
regards
zzs