Slight PCMCIA improvement with 2.4.0-test3pre4

From: Jens Taprogge (taprogge@idg.rwth-aachen.de)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:30:22 EST

I have found a slight improvement with 2.4.0test3pre4:
My modem card seems to be working fine now. My D-Link DE-660 still isn't:

It says that it does not get therequested irq. I also found that cardmgr complains about not finding 8390.o.

All PCMCIA drivers are compiled into the kernel. I am using cardmgr version 3.1.11.

Attached are the output of dmesg and an etract from my logfiles.
If you would like more info, please let me know

Jens

--
Jens Taprogge

e-mail:taprogge@idg.rwth-aachen.de icq: 18040768