Linux source help: newbie!

From: Hariharan L Thantry (thantryh@cse.msu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 22:33:04 EST

Hello everybody,

Could somebody provide me with a pointer to the place(s) I should look for
to study code relating to the TCP's slow start algorithm? Theoretically,
this would occur when time-out has occured for any TCP segment (not
duplicate ACK case when it goes directly into congestion avoidance)

I looked through the source navigator, but got thoroughly confused. Please
help!

Regards
Hari