Re: Want to help with NTFS

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:26:13 EST

Steve,

Anton and I have been going over this offline and it looks like he's
close to having it nailed on the W2K issues. There's some special bits
in the volume attribute field that have to be set correctly when going
back and forth between Nt$ and W2K. On the W2K partition issue, I think
Anton's close to having it figured out.

:-)

Jeff