Re: 2.4.0-test4-pre6 compiles, but...

From: Chris Meadors (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 08:46:38 EST

To follow up to myself. I turned off the DRM and recompiled, and still I
see the same problem when I exit X (good thing I don't use X much).

Any ideas as to what the cause could be, so I can at least try to track it
down for ya?

--
Two penguins were walking on an iceburg.  The first one said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second one said,