Re: (OT) NTFS Util

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 15:49:16 EST

I'll send it to you. You can only use it on W2K/NT and it cannot be
used for any purpose other than to repair a damaged NTFS volume (for
example, you cannot use it to reverse engineer NTFS) for a licensed
Microsoft customer. You will need to have NT4 with Service Pack 4 or
above or the DDK installed so the right DLL's are present. W2K comes
with the DLL's already present.

Jeff