menuconfig problems

From: Mark Kroot (kroot@innovisiontv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 19:04:44 EST

Menuconfig blows up when trying to select the memory (MTD) module. I am
using Linux Kernel v2.4.0-test4-pre3 which I downloaded today 13July.

Regards,

Mark
kroot@innovisiontv.com

Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error
report:

 Q> scripts/Menuconfig: MCmenu10: command not found

Please report this to the maintainer <mec@shout.net>. You may also
send a problem report to <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>.

Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1
[kroot@Florida linux]$

Mark Kroot

Innovision Corporation