fclose() again

From: Evan Langlois (goth_74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 15:27:54 EST

Well, according to the man page, fclose() should return EBADF if the passed
argument is not an open stream. No where does it say that it segfaults, and
the I don't see when it returns EBADF instead of segfaulting.

I think the library might need to be patched, wherever it is segfaulting.

** fclose requires a valid FILE object pointer, and NULL isn't among them.
** Case closed.
**
** Andreas.