Re: UDMA on WD Drives

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 16:30:13 EST

My WD drives work wonderfully too. Been working wonderfully for about two years
now in servers. I've had better experiences with WD than with others for that
matter.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was