Re: Toshiba ToPIC100 support?

From: Andre Pang (andrep-ml@vjolnir.org)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 20:59:14 EST

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 01:19:24PM -0400, Mike Frisch wrote:

> Can anybody comment on the level of support for the abovementioned CardBus
> bridge? I had tried an early 2.2.x kernel, but was never able to get my
> Xircom CardBus Ethernet card to work (even with the latest pcmcia utils).
> I cannot find any reference to "ToPIC100" in the 2.4.x source, so I am
> curious what happened.
>
> (BTW, the notebook in question is a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4260XDVD)

    i have a 4270XDVD with the same ToPIC100 controller, and i'm currently
using a D-Link DFE-660 to send this message. it's probably the case that
the Xircom CardBus Ethernet controller isn't supported rather than the
ToPIC100.

    btw, offtopic: has anybody gotten the S3 Savage X server on the 4200
series to work? please mail me directly, i don't want to flood lkml.

--
/ #ozone <andrep@vjolnir.org>; (mobile# 0411 882299)
                               trust in love to save