Header file rules ????????????????Are there any rules for header files????

From: George Anzinger (george@pioneer.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 18:10:01 EST

Are there any rules for header files????

I have been trying to add a reference to irq_stat to be used just about
anywhere. Problem is it is defined in a header file (hardirq.h) which
references other header files (hw_irq.h) which assume that other things
are already defined (FASTCALL) which, of course, are not defined.
So.....

Are there any rules for header files????

You know, something like, if a header file references X which is defined
in header file Y it WILL include Y.

Could someone point me to where this is addressed, PLEASE?

George