DRIVE F**K Fest and no-one cares to look...

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 17:19:01 EST

Sheesh, I post a test request for a patch that needs/must to be in 2.4.0
but the changes are deep enough that the need to be tested hard and
quickly to make release. Linus will not take it at this time because of
the level of rewrite in the very guts of the driver, until it is test
hard. We have about 10 days before a cool-down period before for release
of 2.4.0. Damn-it I need proof that this is stable. Currently if you
invoke a bitch of a command it can/will eat the damn disk. No one has
invoked it yet, but that does not mean some one will not.

Sheesh help me out here........

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy