Re: IF only........

From: Oliver Xymoron (oxymoron@waste.org)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 20:25:06 EST

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> With out the full touch it will not work.
> 20% are functionally that have to be there for 2.4 to stand a chance of
> being correct.

Ok, separate out those parts and submit them on their own. I read your
patch and I figured that some percentage was clearly unrelated.

> 80% is TASKFILE rewrite to give us the armor.

That means still 50k and that's way too large a rewrite to be
considered a bugfix. I think something like the below can do it in less
than 10 lines for 2.4 and might even pass the "obviously correct"
criterion. Save the command parser business for 2.5.