Re: scsi-destroyer.c to come...

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 22:00:09 EST

"Mike A. Harris" wrote:

> And get a replay of the existing thread only with s/IDE/SCSI/g?
> No, I think I'd rather see it just come out all at once. In
> fact, posting the exploit a week ahead of time on BUGTRAQ might
> be the approach I would take if I were the one in the know...

So you feel better knowing that other people are more likely to have their
hardware destroyed? How about giving those in the know time to develop a
proper patch that is acceptable.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was