Re: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)

From: Bill Sidhipong (bs@axysdesign.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 14:25:57 EST

Hello folks,

Please excuse me ... but if the statement below is representative of
the point-of-view that SuSE takes regarding real-world reliability
and safety, I believe we (our company) should re-evaluate our current
dependence on SuSE.

--
Bill Sidhipong
AXYS Design Automation, Inc.                      Telephone: +1 949 7539663