Re: TO HELL WITH IT THEN......(re: disk-destroyer.c)

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:27:05 EST

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 bodnar42@bodnar42.dhs.org wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:
>

> > WOOHOO,
> >
> > SOMEONE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!
> >
> > THANK YOU RYAN!!!!!!!!!
>
> Yes, now that you have the sleep deprived 15-year old kernel hacker
> wannabe from Canada on your side, your point is *much* more valid ;)

OH MY, somebody beat the crap out of me as an adult more than twice adult
his youth for flaming a young man. Ryan please accept my apology for
address you in a vile manner. I did not expect the comment or knowledge
for a person of your youth.

Keep up the good work and would consider being a professional reference on
your VITA if needed and you proved the direction that you are going.

Repsectfully,

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy