status page?

From: Derek Martin (derek@cerberus.ne.mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 13:00:40 EST

  Is there a "what's currently broken" page for the development kernel
tree? As we approach the release of 2.4, and as always happens with
impending releases of a new kernel, people are getting antsy to be able to
use some of the cool new features all you guys have been working on on
"production" or "semi-production" machines.

  Which begs the question, what's currently broken, and how is it likely
to affect YOU? Also, a few months back, Linus (I believe) was quoted as
saying that the 2.4 kernel should be stable enough to officially release
approximately in August. Is that still realistic?

  Note that I'm not necessarily looking for someone to write up a lengthy
post answering those questions, particularly since the answers will change
on nearly a daily basis. But if there were a web page out there where the
status could be tracked, I'd love a link to it...

Thanks!