Re: multimounting cdroms ???

From: Andrew McNabb (amcnabb@argus-systems.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 10:31:48 EST

And by the way, I still think that it's extremely bad to have this
feature enabled by default. I agree that there are many cases where
it can come in handy. However, in the majority of cases, all it
does is confuse users who rely on mounting behavior remaining
consistent. How hard would it be to specify an option to mount
when you need to use the overlay/multiple mount feature? Something
like "mount -o multi /dev/hdc /mnt".