Module

From: Sujit Vaidya (svaidya75@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 19:15:52 EST

Hi,
   I have added a code in linux/net/ipv4/ip_input.c
file. and build a new kernel.

This code sees the SRC IP address of the incomming
packet and then decides to accept the packet or drop
the packet.

I was thinking of implementing this functionality of
the code as a module, so that i need not reboot the
machine everytime i need to revert to original
kernel..I am kinda newbie to module programming.. Is
it possible to implement my code functionality as a
module.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

THanks

SUJIT