ORBS Elevator...

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 23:18:34 EST

Andrea,

As much as I do not like the elevator, it will be a saving grace for ORBS.
I will get the LBA position and track pattern and do to the linear C
nature of the media WRT where LBA 0 is defined. I will know the exact
track/sector position on the media, thus with that discrete knowledge and
knowing how the media is physically accessed, we can exactly model an
orbs_elevator.

Are you game to play math-model and prediction?

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy