Re: 2.4.0-test2-ac2 with RAID lockup - fixed in 2.4.0-test5

From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 03:04:00 EST

The following problem which I reported here on 2nd July seems to be fixed in
2.4.0-test5. I've run bonnie++ all night on a RAID-1 array and it hasn't
locked up.
Tonight I will test running bonnie++ while a dirty RAID-1 array is syncing
and perform a variety of other tests. If I find any problems I'll inform
you. Otherwise please assume that this problem is fixed.

Russell Coker